I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 25, 2018 - 2 min read
ReactJS Developer (02 Positions)
Location: Islamabad, New York, Remote
Reports to: Director of Product & Platform Infrastructure
Experience: 2+ Years
The right fit:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Evaluates compatibility of programs with existing communications hardware and software.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Coordinates cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git.
- Experience of working on Postgres SQL and MySQL.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- Experience of working with Webpack 2.
- Experience of working with NodeJS.
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Full understanding of React Native.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post