I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 26, 2018 - 2 min read
Sr. Software Developer (Server Side | Web Portals & Dashboards)
Location: Islamabad, New York, Remote
Reports to: Director of Client Product Management
Experience: 5+ Years
The right fit:
You are a Python framework developer who is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. You will develop back-end components, connect the application with the other modules (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. You must develop web applications that deliver 99.995% availability and outstanding user experience.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Thoughtful planning and implementation of security and data privacy and protection.
- Perform integration of data storage solutions.
- Ensure end-to-end performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user needs and requirements to provide technical solutions including implementation of the new software features.
- Develop documentation and formulation of the reports and work progress updates for the management team and the clients.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8, etc.
- Follow the agile methodology (sprints) and daily stand-ups.
- Support new projects and implement solutions from a Level-3 perspective.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Familiarity with details AWS EC2 Instances and usage of Amazon Code Commit.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post