I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 27, 2018 - 2 min read
Sr. Software Developer – Machine & Deep Learning
Reports to: Director of Product & Platform Infrastructure
Experience: 5+ Years
The right fit:
On our computer vision team supporting VisionX products and services, we develop the machine/deep learning and models, tailored digital solutions and products. Our teams have built some of the sophisticated machine/deep learning models, which recognize documents, invoices, tables, addresses, objects, and scene. The models we develop enable our customers to deliver automation, and augmentation for a variety of the use-cases.
As part of the team, you will research machine learning solutions and build infrastructure for accurate and scalable solutions. If you're excited by the idea of applying technology and automation to complex data problems, keep reading.
- Design and implement machine learning solutions for VisionX products and services involving computer vision (text/OCR, objects, scene), information extraction, representation learning, natural language processing, search, and recommendation systems.
- Work on innovating, expanding, and growing our machine learning products and services to large datasets and new applications for VisionX products and services.
- Pick up new languages and technologies as needed. Our preferred technology stack includes Python3, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Spark, Docker, Hadoop, and Kubernetes, among others.
- Design and implement efficient pipelines for data manipulation, processing and delivery to our clients and end users.
- Create tools for automated quality assurance and anomaly detection to alert stakeholders of changes in the quality of machine learning models and analytics.
- Develop quality software through code reviews, automated testing and design reviews.
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams across the organization both technical and non-technical to help evangelize machine learning.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, evaluation, and automation of tasks to maintain a high standard of quality.
- Translate complex product and user problems/needs into elegant software solutions.
Qualifications and competencies:
- MS or Ph.D. in computer science with a focus in Machine Learning or related field preferred.
- Research or advanced experience with natural language processing, computer vision, information extraction, recommendation systems and/or user behavior.
- Experience implementing machine learning systems in production at scale in Python or similar (not just R or Matlab).
- A solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design concepts.
- Exposure to deep learning.
- A great communicator able to both recognize and implement machine learning applications with a high business value.
- Experience and understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure including integration with 3rd Party API’s.
- Ability to coach teams on the best coding practices and standards.
- Experience with a large-scale data processing tools such as Apache Spark or Hadoop.
- Passionate about data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- Creative with new challenges and prototyping.
- Deeper experience in the NLP domain (named-entity recognition), text detection, recognition aka OCR domain, Big Data technologies (Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, etc.).
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post