I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 28, 2018 - 2 min read
Machine Learning Engineer (Multiple Positions)
Reports to: Director of Client Product Management
Experience: 2+ Years
The right fit:
A machine/deep learning engineer who follows best coding practices and proficient in python. They possess strong analytical skills to review code and the systems to identify issues or areas for improvement. Your expertise and knowledge of computer vision and deep learning field, will be put to action by performing transfer learning and fine tuning of the CNN architectures like Inception V3, ResNet, AlexNet and VGGNet etc. You are also expected to perform model evaluation using industry standards along with model training and testing.
- Development and optimizations of state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep learning computer vision frameworks, object detection, and localization.
- Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
- Distribute the model training and inference into multi-node systems, allowing scalable optimization and performance.
- Design and enable next-generation deep learning systems.
- Perform data cleansing and data preparation activities through digital image processing.
- Undertake change detection algorithms (background subtraction etc.).
- Documentation and formulation of reports and weekly progress to management and clients.
- Articulate the model performance and evaluation/results through ROC curves and evaluation matrix.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8, etc.
- Follow the agile methodology (sprints) and daily stand-ups.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Familiarity with details of implementing algorithms on multi-core CPUs, clusters (MPI), GPUs.
- Experience with model tuning and optimization through data science projects or data competitions.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post