I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 29, 2018 - 2 min read
Senior iOS Developer
Location: Islamabad, New York, Remote
Reports to: Director of Client Product Management
Experience: 3+ Years
The right fit:
You must be an experienced iOS developer who has worked with enterprise level clients at the international level including Fortune 500/1000. You will be an individual contributor while coaching the team of two iOS developers.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, Auto Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
You will stay accountable for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of iOS apps. You will be deployed to building and maintaining our SaaS product(s).
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Code optimization and refactoring.
- Propose, and build of the scalable product/platform design & architecture.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product with the Apple framework and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design,and ship new features.
- Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
- Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
- Incorporate best practices into the application development.
- Provide team mentoring, and training.
Qualifications and competencies:
- BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of strong iOS development experience.
- Hands-on with Swift and Objective C.
- Experience implementing complex, and intuitive UX designs.
- Good command in resolving memory corruption and threading issues (AddressSanitiser, ThreadSanitiser, Zombie Objects).
- Implement and optimize Apple barcode library.
- Take-on an existing app and optimize it fully.
- Run with storyboards and implement auto layouts.
- Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
- Experience with delivering design animations.
- Perform and coach the team on code quality standards.
- Event analytics including the use of Firebase.
- Implement modals (iPhoneX).
- Must have used Git, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex development environment.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with iOS SDK creation/management.
- Experience with agile, test-driven development.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post