I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
June 11, 2018 - 2 min read
Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Islamabad, New York
Reports to: COO/CEO
Experience: 2+ Years
The right fit:
We are looking for a proactive, high-energy, and result-oriented Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. You must have a relevant experience and strong passion for digital marketing and the customer engagement channels.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for planning and executing all digital marketing, specifically website, social media channels, blogs, search, e-blast and any other digital advertising campaigns of VisionX and the SaaS product PackageX.
- Ensure website content is up to date and the desktop and mobile sites are in the most optimal state.
- Manage company’s social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and so on.
- Optimize the effectiveness of the online campaigns including paid search and increasing the traffic to the VisionX & PackageX websites / social media accounts and contact forms submission.
- Perform marketing activities to increase SEO ranking and search performance of the key terms in the SEO.
- Develop marketing content and collateral for VisionX and PackageX.
- Write technology and business-related articles/blogs related to the operations of VisionX and PackageX.
- Develop case studies in close coordination with the client team.
- Monitor site and social media analytics and perform optimization tasks.
- Support the leadership in the development of the annual marketing budget and its daily allocation per channel along with the forecasts and ROI calculations.
Qualifications and competencies:
- BA/BS in marketing or mass communication.
- 2+ yrs experience in the implementation of digital marketing activities especially for the website, blogs, and social media campaigns, the analytics and optimization as well as online content development and SEO/ SEM.
- Experience in the high-tech industry is a plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Active learner. Curious for human insight. Bias for action. Strategic and logical mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top notch PowerPoint skills and the ability to build a wow-feel for the audience.
- Good video editing skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Content Management Software, Photoshop and InDesign.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post