I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
July 17, 2018 - 2 min read
Senior iOS Developer
Location: Islamabad, New York
Reports to: Director Customer Products Computer Vision
Experience: 3+ Years
The right fit:
You must be an experienced iOS developer who has worked with enterprise level clients at the international level including Fortune 500/1000.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, Auto Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
You will stay accountable for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of iOS apps. You will be deployed to building and maintaining our SaaS product(s).
- Design, Maintain and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Code optimization and refactoring.
- Propose, and build of the scalable product/platform design & architecture.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product with the Apple framework and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
- Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
- Incorporate best practices into the application development.
Qualifications and competencies:
- BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- 4+ years of strong iOS development experience.
- Hands-on with Swift, Objective C, Cocoa, and Xcode.
- Experience implementing complex, and intuitive UX designs.
- Good command in resolving memory corruption and threading issues (AddressSanitiser, ThreadSanitiser, Zombie Objects).
- Implement and optimize Apple barcode library.
- Take-on an existing app and optimize it fully.
- Run with storyboards and implement auto layouts.
- Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
- Experience with delivering design animations.
- Event analytics including the use of Firebase.
- Implement modals (iPhoneX).
- Must have used Git, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex development environment.
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, JUnit / TestNG.
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC design patterns.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with iOS SDK creation/management.
- Experience with agile, test-driven development.
- Have published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post