I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
August 28, 2018 - 2 min read
React-Native Mobile App Developer
Location: Islamabad, New York, Remote
Reports to: Director, Strategic Innovation & Client Delivery
Experience: 3 - 5 years (2-3 years with React-Native)
The right fit:
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated developer who can work with agile methodologies to deliver applications for the Fortune 500/1000 companies.
As a React- Native Developer, you will be required to collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features to translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code. You will be responsible for the code quality, organization and automation ensuring performance, quality and responsiveness of application by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and bugs.
- Use modern frameworks and technologies such as React-Native, and more to create highly-scalable and performant Single Page mobile Applications.
- Design, implement and maintain technical concepts and build exciting web-based products following industry-standard best practices.
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team to design, develop and deploy scalable and robust software. Use your unique skills to collaborate and achieve team goals.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 2-plus years of experience using React Native in a production application (preferably on Android).
- Deep architectural knowledge of client application layers, design patterns, and how browsers work.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering releases with good velocity.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- Mastery of your preferred development editor and Git in a CI/CD environment.
BS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
- You have experience building component libraries.
- Experience in iOS development is a plus.
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Node JS is a plus.
- Good public speaker and client readiness attitude.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post