I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
September 03, 2018 - 2 min read
Senior QA Engineer
Reports to: CTO
Experience: 3-5 Years
The right fit:
We are looking for a qualified senior quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The ideal candidate will translate designs, wireframes into user journeys to ensure all use cases are taken care of. He /she will ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. You should consider yourself a developer as a-lot of automation is needed, if you don’t like to see the code or write the code this position is not for you!
- Execute manual and write automated tests and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Manage QA coverage of multiple R&D, web and mobile based projects.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different levels of hierarchy (Developers, POs & Clients) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure enough coverage is done for the release.
- Assess the status of the release and help ensure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Architectural knowledge of application layers, design patterns, and how browsers work.
- Understanding of Android & iOS design frameworks.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering stable and on-time releases of complex products.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- Understanding of your preferred development editor and Git in a CI/CD environment.
- Fast Python scripting is important.
- Server-side APIs testing is a must.
- Excellent English and Documentation skills are must required.
BS/ MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
- Good public speaker and client ready attitude.
- UI automation is a plus but most automation is of back-end algorithms using python.
- Experience of testing deep learning/ Computer vision applications is a plus.
- Experience of DB testing is good to have.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post