I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
October 16, 2018 - 1 min read
Technical Support Shift Engineer
Reports to: Senior QA Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
No of Positions: 2
The right fit:
We are looking for exceptional Technical support engineers to work with our products development team to provide technical support. The ideal candidate should have a sound knowledge of the computer system with a keen eye for detail and a strong customer focus. You will be required to work in multiple shifts to provide technical support to the clients in Eastern and Pacific region with a strong follow up with the technical team to deliver excellent services to the clients.
- Working with customers/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries regarding our solution.
- Analyzing the internal logs so you can spot any anomalies and underlying problems.
- Updating self-help documents so customers can try to fix problems themselves.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or IT.
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to help the clients with technical issues.
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, mobiles, and other techs.
- Strong customer focus and technical knowledge of the company products or services.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal to interact professionally with international clients.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at email@example.com.
Share this Post