I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
October 24, 2018 - 2 min read
Senior QA Engineer (Manual)
Reports to: Director Customer Products & Innovation
Experience: 1-3 Years
The right fit:
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our customer products development team, who is working with Fortune 500/1000 clients. As a Senior QA Engineer you will ensure that quality benchmark is maintained throughout the STLC/SDLC and the defect leakage stays within the industry specific criteria. You will also ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and maintain and improve overall agile process across the teams and organization. You will collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. If you consider yourself to be an individual who grasps the domain quickly and works as a reliable resource for a team and organization and has a nature of shipping the bug free product/project deliverable in very first attempt, then apply for it right away.
- Manage and execute manual tests and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Translate every requirement into test cases keeping in view all corner cases get covered.
- Knowledge of API testing.
- Knowledge of all types of black box testing is a must so that he/she may apply any of it as per the need of time.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different levels of hierarchy (Developers, POs & Clients) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure enough coverage is done for the release.
- Assess the status of the release and help ensure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Sound knowledge of STLC/SDLC lifecycle.
- Able to work in tight deadlines to meet company objectives.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering stable and on-time releases of complex products.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- Excellent English and Documentation skills are must required.
- BS/ MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline.
- ISTQB certified.
- Good public speaker and client ready attitude.
- Experience of testing deep learning/ Computer vision applications is a plus.
- Experience of DB testing is good to have.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post