I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
November 08, 2018 - 2 min read
Enterprise Infrastructure Administrator
Reports to: Director, Technology Product Management
Experience: 2+ Years
The right fit:
We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities, who can take full responsibility for smooth operation of company’s IT Infrastructure, security of the network, and monitoring of the devices connected to the networks as per industry norms.
Maintain/Perform Centralized Active directory (AD) administration, Account/Group creation, Group policy Creation and Management for a Hybrid Environment, which includes:
- Windows Server 2012-R2/2016
- Schema, Domain, ADFS, and Forest Management
- Majority Population of Linux Workstations and Servers
- Integrated Cloud based Computing especially Azure and AWS
- Full scale Office 360
- SQL Database Servers
- Configure DNS/DHCP for Internal and External Secure Operations preferably with DMZ.
- Should be Comfortable to work with Forests, Domains, Powershell, Linux Command Line, Python.
- Assists in VPN implementation and expansion, and maintenance and integration in AD.
- Provides operational support for Databases, Periodic Backup, and Disaster recovery.
- Proactively manage Network users and shared resources, by monitoring and analyzing logs and network traffic using scripting and automated tools.
- Lead teams across the enterprise to implement state of the art security controls, including Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Vulnerability Scanners, and Encryption Technologies. Design and perform periodic testing to ensure continued compliance.
- Serves as a Trainer and Advisor to company employees for Security and Privacy Awareness.
- Willing to travel and provide 24/7 support in emergency situations.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent.
- In depth knowledge and experience in large enterprise environment with Operating System technologies in Linux/Windows, LDAP, Active Directory, Cloud Integration, VPN, Firewalls, Applications in a Production Environment, and Cloud based Deployments.
- Good knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Cloud Computing, Email Configuration, Group Policy, Security Compliance, and Troubleshooting is required.
- Experience with performing Enterprise-level Infrastructure Risk Assessments, Security Policy, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in supporting Hybrid environment with Office 365, Exchange Online, and integration with on premise compute environment.
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post