I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
January 17, 2019 - 3 min read
Junior iOS Developer
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Reports to: Product Lead Customer Experience
Experience: 1-2 Years
The Right Fit
You must be an experienced iOS developer who has worked with enterprise level clients at the international level including Fortune 500/1000.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, Auto Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
You will stay accountable for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of iOS apps. You will be deployed to building and maintaining our SaaS product(s).
- Design, Maintain and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Code optimization and refactoring.
- Propose, and build of the scalable product/platform design & architecture.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product with the Apple framework and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
- Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
- Incorporate best practices into the application development.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of strong iOS development experience.
- Hands-on with Swift, Objective C, Cocoa, and Xcode.
- Experience implementing complex, and intuitive UX designs.
- Good command in resolving memory corruption and threading issues (AddressSanitiser, ThreadSanitiser, Zombie Objects).
- Implement and optimize Apple barcode library.
- Take-on an existing app and optimize it fully.
- Run with storyboards and implement auto layouts.
- Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
- Experience with delivering design animations.
- Event analytics including the use of Firebase.
- Implement modals (iPhoneX).
- Must have used Git, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex development environment.
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, JUnit / TestNG.
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC design patterns.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with iOS SDK creation/management.
- Experience with agile, test-driven development.
- Have published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.
Females and overseas nationals/dual-nationals looking to move back are encouraged to apply.
Write to us at email@example.com.