I am a bot making everyone at visionx look smarter.
May 12, 2019 - 3 min read
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Work with and Work for: VisionX Pakistan/US Teams
No. of Positions: 01
Reports to: Managing Director
Develop an employer’s choice of brand through the prism of people to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience.
As a People Manager you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at VisionX and PackageX. You will be our culture protector, our accelerator and right hand person that helps make things go easier and better and keeps an eye on employee lifecycle.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. You are culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs for enhanced employee experience.
Proactive, high energy, team development, collaboration, positive attitude towards work and life, take and implement feedback, startup mindset, strive for excellence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the leadership, you will own all the people related activities and develop the people strategy.
- Develop and implement the global talent acquisition plans and develop innovative tactics to build passive talent pipeline.
- Own the process for the employee life cycle management at VisionX and PackageX from the on boarding till off boarding by looking after the areas of performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development and recognition programs.
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design, employee engagement and talent analytics.
- Assist with brainstorming and carrying out company wellness events and employee engagement activities.
- Monitors and analyzes employee service processes on a periodic basis to identify and remove bottlenecks to consistently improve employee experience.
- Handle day to day queries related to HR and acting as a functional bridge between all departments and HR.
- Ensuring all policies are updated in the Employee Handbook. Identifying changes required in the current policies and reporting to leadership.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and grievances in a professional and effective manner.
- Contribute to helping VisionX and PackageX differentiate itself as a workplace and ultimately become a company that is the choice of employees and founders in Pakistan & USA, have ownership of employer branding.
- Responsible for any special projects assigned by the leadership.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BSc Degree in Business Administration, or HR Management from a well reputed University. (Masters’ degree will be preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience in a people management role preferably with a tech company.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to build rapport with people.
- Effective analytical and decision making skills.
- Resilient, self-starter with experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and highly adaptable.
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation package.
- Medical for dependents.
- Annual bonus.
- Work directly with the client teams.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.
Females and overseas nationals/dual-nationals looking to move back are encouraged to apply.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.