VisionX is a global innovation partner for companies that want to stay ahead of the curve by driving digital transformation. We work with Fortune 500 companies, consulting firms, and high-growth tech startups, providing advisory, product strategy, and custom application development, leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company, ranked alongside Microsoft & Snap Inc.
With the vision to help businesses harness the power of technology, we develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT.
We are seeking a motivated and engaged individual to join us as Client Engagement Director based out of Dubai, UAE, to represent VisionX and cultivate strong customer relationships as we plan our growth strategy in the GCC region.
What will you do
· Develop and support client relationships and business development initiatives such as proposal management, responding to RFPs, identifying new target clients, and developing "go to market" strategies.
· Rapidly become knowledgeable on the business and industry issues that drive our clients’ needs, including building knowledge of our brand with current and future clients.
· Need to have a clear understanding of our core innovative offerings and the latest digital factory initiatives to translate them into impactful programs.
· Ensure client needs are met by the team – completing projects as assigned and responding to client queries promptly and accurately.
· Lead the client assessment strategies and present the macro aspect to C-level management.
· Engage with business and technology leaders to understand strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs, and influence key decisions.
· Be a thought leader in digital industry challenges, and other aspects of digital transformation to add value by leveraging technology.
What you bring to the role
· At least 3-4 years of consulting experience in a reputable global firm.
· Ability to learn about new industries and client challenges.
· Experience solving business and financial problems.
· Industry analysis and business strategy development.
· Experience in collaborating with professionals and subject matter experts.
· A post-secondary business or engineering degree or professional qualification.
· Ability to travel on short notice to client sites in the GCC region.
Nice to have:
· Proficiency in Arabic & English.
· Knowledge of 100% renewable and carbon-free energy systems.
· A broad network in the consulting, technology, power, and utility sectors.
Keys to your success:
· Highly driven, autonomous, and resilient with a strong work ethic.
· Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines.
· Ability to handle a broad range of projects in a deadline-driven environment with ambiguity.
· Confidence, creativity, and a strong entrepreneurial drive.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our core values are excellence, collaboration, and respect. We are proud to have a diverse team of talented individuals who share our commitment to helping our clients succeed. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, power generation, banking, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.