Full Time - Remote | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX, between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad, continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
As an account executive you will have the exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to a small and rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for handling the entire sales cycle from prospecting, to conducting demos, to overseeing trials and closing deals. Through your deep understanding of our products you will come up with creative ways to get in front of prospects and articulate their return on investment, by solving their operational needs through innovation and technology. You will focus on SMBs with goals to close larger accounts.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are highly motivated, constantly push yourself and are excited to play an integral role in building a global technology company and selling game changing products.
· Drive all aspects of sales process to exceed individual and company revenue targets
· Conduct outreach and prospecting focusing on high value clients; including (but not limited to) higher education, real estate, corporate and coworking verticals
· Qualify leads, conduct product demos, oversee product trials and close deals efficiently
· Ensure a seamless customer handoff from contract execution to customer success hand-off
· Understand specific customer needs to develop and inform them of their return on investments
· Uncover new verticals for the company to drive new business and revenue
· Partner with Product teams to provide market feedback and prioritize product enhancements
· Partner with Marketing teams to identify and expand target customers, their roles and specific pain points
· Act as mentor and trainer for business development leads and new account executives
What you need
· 2-4 years of proven sales experience, experience selling SaaS products strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or marketing.
· Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Ability to sell successfully to executives of large corporations
· Ability to work independently with little oversight
· Ability to successfully handle high volumes of opportunities at all times
· Existing book of business in higher education, corporate services, co-working, or real estate / property management industries strongly preferred
· Experience using HubSpot CRM strongly preferred
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.