Full Time | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
As a Content Writer, you will be working with the Digital Marketing team, focusing specifically on writing content for website, social media channels, blogs, use-cases and any other form of digital advertising campaigns concerning VisionX and the SaaS product PackageX. In addition to this, you will also:
- Research industry-related topics (combining various online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products / services / business strategy
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Digital Marketing Manager for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) on any published output
- Update website content as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, newsletters and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills as well as ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, weebly etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience writing for B2B and B2C audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
You’re Awesome because you have
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.