Digital Marketing Manager
Full Time | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a mindset obsessed with client success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients build custom digital products and solutions backed by emerging technologies stack to (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life to value each moment and the person they interact. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing all digital marketing, specifically website, social media channels, blogs, search, e-blast and any other digital advertising campaigns of VisionX and the SaaS product PackageX. In addition to this, you will also:
1. Design and manage the budget for digital marketing activities and ensure all the contracts and payments are within the approved budget
2. Create marketing plans aligned with our strategic objectives to achieve desired results
3. Analyze marketing pipeline, and identify and implement action plans to improve and maximize ROI
4. Define campaign components and write clear, persuasive, original marketing content for all aspects of the digital environment, including website, emails (multi-part, nurturing campaigns), blogs, webinars, banner adverts, online content and collateral.
5. Use a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all marketing paid channels
6. Oversee, monitor and prepare reports on performance of digital channels.
7. Partner with internal and external stakeholders to prepare quality content and manage its timely publication.
8. Drive forward SEO and SEM working internally and with external partners.
You’re Awesome because you have
1. 4+ yrs of progressive marketing experience in the implementation of digital marketing activities especially for the website, blogs and social media campaigns, the analytics and optimization as well as online content development and SEO/ SEM.
2. Experience in the high-tech industry
3. Highly creative experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Top notch PowerPoint skills and the ability to build a wow-feel for the audience.
6. Good video editing skills.
7. Experience with Google Ad-words, Content Management Software, Photoshop and InDesign.
8. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Mass Communication
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.