Contract | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work relentlessly each day towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and help them develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and in the process of activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
As a Graphic / UI Designer, you will serve an essential role on the marketing, as well as the UI/UX teams to help design, and showcase VisionX SaaS products, promote company initiatives, and help create a visual identity company wide. You will immediately report to the marketing and UI team leads to help with web design, branding, print collateral, marketing campaigns, sales presentations, and product UI design. Your work will help tell the story of VisionX from product inception to product promotion.
You possess prior experience in designing websites, content for social media, as well as UI/UX design of SaaS products. You have high attention to detail and strive for originality in your design work while also adhering to brand guidelines. You are positive, energetic, open-minded, creative, and excellent at communicating your idea. In addition, you thrive in a startup culture, use a data driven to design, and are able to apply critical thinking and deep analysis to your design work. Lastly, you lead by example and are prepared to live by the VisionX mindset.
· Design lead for marketing content which includes graphics for social media, graphics for ads, website designs & assets, event collateral, and creation of infographics
· Maintain brand consistency for VisionX & all products
· Create whitepapers and sales assets such as PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
· Work with UI/UX team on SaaS product designs for web apps, iOS and Android applications
· Visually communicate (in an engaging way) emerging technologies, their capabilities, and how VisionX uses emerging technologies in its SaaS products
· 3-5 years design experience that covers UI/UX, social media, print media and website design
· Knowledge of modern responsive web design
· Knowledge of iOS and Android design standards
· Up to date on current design trends and standards and being able to apply this knowledge in design work
· Expert-level knowledge working in Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator/InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint
· Strong portfolio illustrating app designs, web app designs, website designs and other relevant work
· Strong understanding of social media platforms and feature capabilities
· Experience using a data-driven approach to design
Nice to have.
· Experience with video creation & motion graphics
· Experience with brand development and creation of branding guidelines
· Videography & photography skills
· Anticipate needs and act accordingly.
· Develop thorough understanding of our business, customers, industry, offerings/solutions.
· Communicate and engage effectively inside and outside the organization.
· Strong sense of ownership.
· Show trust, respect, and loyalty.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to various situations.
· Willingness to travel to VisionX global offices and customer sites.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about execution of similar principles at your prior job or in your daily life.
We are customer obsessed
We are self-aware
We seek to understand
We take ownership
We dive deep
We respect each other
We are optimistic
We win as a team
We do more with less
We give back to the community
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.