Full Time | Islamabad,PK | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to help us ensure that our projects stay on track and within budget, while making sure that the VisionX Talent performs efficiently and effectively. As a successful PMO Analyst, you should be a multitasker. The Incumbent will be well organized and good at understanding the "big-picture", while simultaneously having a keen eye for detail. You, as a successful PMO Analyst will also need to have strong communication skills so you are able to get your message across to not only the various teams you will be collaborating with but also to the leadership team.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion by following project development and tracking that each stage is completed and within time and budget.
· Analyze data and project information to identify better ways to do business as well as identify new business opportunities. Provide this information to the leadership team to guide their decision-making.
· Develop status reports to be delivered to the Directors and the leadership team by reporting on any snags in the project timeline and providing suggestions for solutions.
· Track actuals on a weekly basis, including time-sheet creation, time-sheet completion compliance, and time-sheet approval compliance.
· Perform weekly metrics reporting at the project and team-level. This includes Earned Value, Budget Analysis, Schedule Variance, Variance at Completion, Cost Performance Index, and Schedule Performance Index.
· Prepare resource utilization metrics and ensure resource management coordination with Functional Directors and People Team
· Support the resource management, such as demand/supply tracker and maintain the team list.
· Support deliverables management, deliverable approval process and maintain the deliverables repository.
· Support Risk and Issue Management.
What you need
· BSC/MSC in Computer Studies/Information Systems/Software Engineering or any related qualifications.
· 4+ years of work experience in Project or Resource Management
· Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development, and contract management
· Experience with Work Plan maintenance
· Experience in building metrics and reporting
· Experience and knowledge of Financial Management
· Experience and knowledge of project administration
· Excellent Oral and written communication
· Excellent MS Excel
· SQL,BI Reporting tool and SharePoint Management would be a definite advantage
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.