Full Time | Islamabad,PK | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zones to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad, Pakistan.
As a SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing content, written and visual, for search platforms, editing headlines and custom urls, researching / organizing keyword research data and compiling data and analytics reports to provide insight on the search effectiveness of published content and the VisionX and PackageX website overall SEO performance overall:
- Successfully execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and meta data, campaign performance tracking, and link building
- Provide conversion-focused analysis and planning of site strategy
- Follow compliance guidelines specific to vertical market(s) and avoid black hat techniques that would adversely impact customer websites
- Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
- Present substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results
- Devise methods to track and improve site performance and present SEO performance reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content witheffective keywords
- Creates work flows for the implementation of proper technical SEO and On Page SEO
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Solid understanding of Google analytics Search console, Google tag manager, A/B testing, Ads by Google, Moz, SEMRUSH, Structured Data Markup, Google AMP, link building, keyword research, technical SEO audits
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics)
- At least 2+ years of relevant work experience in SEO
You’re Awesome because you have
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.