Vice President of Sales
Full Time | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
As Vice President of Sales, you will drive VisionX growth by building, managing and growing sales organization. You will be responsible for end to end sales process management including sales strategy, business development, funnel management, and the setting and tracking of KPIs. In this role, you will work closely with the leadership, marketing, product, engineering teams to position SaaS products across multiple industry verticals to achieve sales quota and ensure top and bottom-line growth. You will hire, nurture, and coach the sales teams by staying both strategic and tactical to achieve corporate objectives set by the leadership with focus on the North American market.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Hire, develop, and coach sales team.
· Build, strengthen, and govern sales and account management processes.
· Develop solid understanding of the VisionX customer market, products, players, technologies, and contacts in targeted industry verticals.
· Identify, plan, and promote the most effective go-to-market strategies aligned with existing and planned cross functional resources to increase sales and company growth.
· Work closely with marketing, product, and engineering to ensure sales teams are market opportunity aligned with internal tech development priorities.
· Develop, meet, and report on sales targets.
· Manage sales forecast, quota, and associated pay-outs in close partnership with finance.
· Administer the use of sales tools.
· Work collaboratively with customer success and support teams to ensure smooth handoffs and ongoing identification of areas for improvement to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Regular liaison with cross-functional to provide feedback on lead generation, sign-up, contract flow/process, on-boarding, and payments.
· Work closely with Finance to control costs and carry out initiatives deemed high value.
· Manage complex contract negotiations.
· Present sales process and growth metrics on a weekly basis.
· Manage and maintain client relationships for large accounts.
· Analyze trends/potential of new and existing markets consistent with VisionX goals and mission.
· Develop sales collateral curated for various products and customer accounts.
· Adapt to the changing customer, market, and business needs.
· Measure sales performance at all levels, including resource optimization and maximization.
· Carry a forward-looking vision to anticipate and plan.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the cross-functional leaders and their teams.
· Foster a real-time feedback-driven environment to promote performance-driven culture.
What you need
· 7+ years of B2B sales management experience with 3+ years in SaaS sales.
· Track record of building and scaling sales organization at Series A-C companies.
· Credible relationships in the market and the industry to fast track business growth.
· Experience in building sales processes and go-to-market strategy.
· Experience selling into SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers.
· Experience building, leading, and monitoring sales team progress against specified expectations.
· Experience hiring and recruiting top tier talent
· Hands-on knowledge of sales and marketing tools.
· Outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· MS or BS in business management, technology, or a related field.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.