Vice President of Sales
Full Time | New York City, NY | CorporateApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work relentlessly each day towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and help them develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and in the process of activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
The Vice President of Sales will take on the business growth charter aligned to sales, marketing, and partnerships for our SaaS products and experiences of the future offerings. Reporting interim to the CEO and long term to the Chief Revenue Officer, the incumbent will work closely with the leadership, product, technology, and finance to ensure profitable top and bottom-line growth. You will establish, nurture, and grow the sales and marketing teams by staying both strategic and tactical to achieve corporate objectives set by the leadership with focus on the US and International markets.
You possess prior experience in SaaS sales with a good understanding of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and spatial computing. You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication and storytelling at all levels. You seek to understand people, global cultures, and customers. You are a hustler and passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Stay data driven. Ready to travel for up to 50% of your time. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Lead by example and prepared to live by VisionX mindset.
· Develop and own sales and marketing strategies.
· Establish effective and impactful processes for business growth and brand positioning.
· Leverage technologies to structure and automate sales and marketing execution.
· Build and coach the sales and marketing teams.
· Prepare sales forecasts.
· Lead the team to meet the established sales quota.
· Act as a thought partner with and for your customers.
· Develop, own, and present sales and marketing metrics.
· Collaborate with product and finance to align on the pace, expectations, and commercials.
· 7+ years of B2B sales and marketing management experience with 2+ years in SaaS sales.
· Strong expertise in strategy development and its execution at all levels.
· Track record of working with C-level suite.
· Credible relationships in the market and the industry to fast track business growth.
· Proven experience in building high-performing sales and marketing teams.
· Hand-on knowledge of sales and marketing tools.
· Outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Degree in business management, technology, or a relevant field.
· Anticipate needs and act accordingly.
· Develop thorough understanding of our business, customers, industry, offerings/solutions.
· Communicate and engage effectively inside and outside the organization.
· Strong sense of ownership.
· Show trust, respect, and loyalty.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to various situations.
· Willingness to travel to VisionX global offices and customer sites.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about execution of similar principles at your prior job or in your daily life.
We are customer obsessed
We are self-aware
We seek to understand
We take ownership
We dive deep
We respect each other
We are optimistic
We win as a team
We do more with less
We give back to the community
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.