VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
You will be part of the Customer Application Support team that is responsible to manage the team to assist the customers in their ongoing products, configurations and user-onboarding activities and resolving the related issues.
- You will be responsible to manage, handle and monitor the Customer Applications Support function as per the requirements
- You will be responsible for providing solutions all scoped Customer Application Support and development issues
- Experience handling & managing web, mobile, and application support
- Experience handling & managing client portals
- Making sure all customer tickets & queries are addressed on a timely basis as per the SLA
- Responsible for data collection and reporting to the management and clients regularly
- Validate and deploy new software releases
- Hands-on experience with Oracle CC&B/C2M, ePayment Gateway, SQL Server Reporting Service, AVAYA IVR, Angular development,
- Kotlen, Swift, Kony, Queuing Management System
What you need
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 8 – 10 years of experience in IT Application Support
- At least 5 years of experience managing a Customer Application Support team
- Experience working with custom software development
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written English communication.
- Understanding of the Arabic language is a plus
Why Choose Us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.