VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our software engineering team. This is a hands-on technical leadership role where you will manage a team of developers and engineers while also actively coding and Architecting solutions. You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure alignment and gather insights for product enhancements.
- Lead a team of 5-10 engineers and developers, providing mentoring and coaching to help team members develop their skills.
- Hire, onboard, train and mentor new engineering talent.
- Implementing and delivering high quality services to clients including design, development, and deployment of new business functionality.
- Drive the roadmap, sprint planning and product delivery for your area of ownership.
- Partner with product management on the product vision, features and technical feasibility.
- Evangelize best practices in software development, engineering excellence and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Identify areas for engineering process improvements, automation and tooling.
- Foster an environment of innovation, creativity and teamwork within the engineering team.
What you Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years experience working in a tech environment and leading and managing software engineering teams.
- Proven record of successful client project handling & delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present to stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies like Scrum.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Eagerness to grow and adapt to new technologies and processes.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.