VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are currently seeking a Front-end Lead Developer to join our team in the Framingham office.
• Making sure that the website’s design, layout, and coding are optimized for search engines.
• Collaborating with the web designer to ensure consistent adherence to SEO standards.
• Keep abreast of changes with SEO strategies, tactics, and search algorithm shifts.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working web pages.
• Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices and are reliable, easily maintainable, and scalable under sustained load.
• Create and maintain application documentation as required.
• Mentor and guide junior team members.
• Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll-out system changes.
• Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
• Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time-critical environment.
• Support site roll-outs and be available to resolve site issues.
• Develop industry and product technical expertise.
What you need
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (with equivalent experience).
• 8+ years of professional experience in Software design and development with SDLC.
• 7+ Years of strong professional experience with front-end development with commercial websites preferably with eCom applications and retail domains.
• Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node.
• Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Next Js, and Redux.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and strong experience with agile methodology.
• Experience building reusable UX components or libraries.
• Strong UX design skills.
• Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences.
• 4+ years of web application code design and architecture.
• Experience in Cloud platform is preferable.
• Knowledge of any NoSQL database is plus.
• Exposer to any Search engines like Solr or Elastic Search or any other open-source Search engines is a plus.
• Java or Python programming awareness is plus but not mandatory.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.