VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle of our core search project. You will manage the lifecycle from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Your responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release.
You are a problem-solver, think out of the box, pay attention to details, and ready to hustle.
What you need
· 3 to 6 years of enterprise-levels Java development experience.
· Deep knowledge and Experience in Java, microservices architecture, N-Tier development, SOA (Services Oriented Architecture), Rest.
· Strong Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
· Good Experience in Netflix Tech stack.
· Experience with Azure and Spark is big plus.
· Strong experience in DB architecture, design, and SQL development with 2+ years of experience
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and use of tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Bit Bucket.
· Experience with any search Engine is big plus.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.