VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
Your role requires you to be skilled at strengthening operations through better use of technology, using collaborative approaches to understand the needs of diverse teams, identifying the best technology solutions, and building the capacity of teams to adopt and use them effectively.
- You will be responsible for all Infrastructure related issues/escalations
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring the performance of related technology systems, services, solutions,and processes
- Create processes and standards for selecting, implementing, and supporting technology systems
- Prepare reports and dashboards as needed and manage access
- Hands-on experience with Microfocus tools for IT Service Management and IT Asset Management
- Facilitate all technology operations, including on-premises networks
- Work with relevant teams to establish standards and best practices for managing internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, desktops, servers, internal applications
- Responsible for the overall system and infrastructure availability and developing a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures
What you need:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 12 – 14 years of experience in managing more than 30 Infra team members for managing the Infrastructure and Data Center services
- ITIL v4 & PMP certification or one of them is a must
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written English communication.
- Understanding of the Arabic language is a plus
Why Choose Us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.