VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are seeking a Marketing Analyst who will oversee our website, link building, and social media invasions precisely and execute the best marketing endeavors.
As a Marketing Analyst, you should have experience in best practices of SEO/Content for our online content and publications. Also, the candidate should have a solid understanding of the operation of different social networks so that they can develop a competitive strategy. You should be able to make our online presence strong enough to compete with our competitors.
· Build and support SEO strategies, including keyword optimization in the content.
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
· Manage content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media.
· Promote and strengthen the company’s brands using different techniques to increase traffic.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
· Develop and implement link-building strategy.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
What you need
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field, with at least 1+ years of experience.
· Thorough understanding of market research, competitive analysis, and business requirement gathering.
· Experience working with popular tools i.e., SEMrush, Ahrefs, & Moz.
· Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Contentful.
· Proficiency with Graphic Designing tools like Canva.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
· Good understanding of Social Media Analytics tools.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.