Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Network & Cyber SecurityApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and software industry’s principles.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Management of compliance tasks and projects which include ensuring quality standards, reporting, and process flow analysis, procedural documentation and training
· Drive compliance towards the industry recognized frameworks and methodologies
· Research, develop and maintain training, operating procedures and process analysis based laws and legislation, industry’s standards including but not limited to ISO 27001
· Participate and work with members of management to create strategies and processes related to all areas of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance according the client requirements in accordance with the industry’s standards including but not limited to ISO 27001
· Perform audits based on regulatory and internal requirements
· Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
· Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and document to identify possible weaknesses or risks
· Provide recommendations on identified process gaps and offer corrective and preventive actions
· Provide leadership with direct support, and guidance to the compliance team and internal and external business partners during the creation of compliance strategy, project execution and implementation initiatives
What you need
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
· 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role
· In-depth knowledge of ISO clauses
· Strong knowledge on Risk Management based on ISO 27001
· Audit experience with ISO 27001
· Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
· Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
· Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) would be a plus
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.