Enterprise Security Officer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Network & Cyber SecurityApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
You will be part of an enterprise infrastructure team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. You must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and the ability to maintain and support our growing network/system infrastructure. You will be responsible for managing the Windows/Azure Active Directory, O365 Environment, Network Firewall, Enterprise network and NAS Storages.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Help manage and monitor IT system security, including ensuring full compliance with company policies and requirements
· Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network
· Staying up-to-date with developments in IT security standards and threats
· Support core IT infrastructure and applications including email, backup and recovery, active directory, and file sharing services
· Assist in creating documentation outlining day-to-day operational processes which include standard support and maintenance activities, change requests, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, and as-is architecture
· In depth knowledge of well-known operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
· Manage Microsoft cloud solution (O365, Azure) and administration.
· Security adherence and awareness to employees as per corporate guidelines.
· Participates in the development of and/or review of standards, documentation and methods of working in the relevant area of expertise.
· Protect Information Resources based on risk against accidental or unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction and assure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of data
· Performing penetration tests to find any flaws
What you need
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
· 4 years of experience in System/Network Security Role
· Experience in Routing and Switching
· Experience in configuring, administering and managing Firewall
· Experience in configuring, administering and managing Windows Servers Active Directory and Group Policies
· Experience in Linux system administration and security
· Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
· MCSA/MSCE, CCNA, ITIL- Preferred
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.