VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are seeking a motivated and engaged individual to join us as an Operation Centre DC Manager in Riyadh.
- Monitoring all IT operations.
- Maintains the availability of environments for projects and follows application deployment/configuration plans.
- Standard, repeatable, and business adaptive processes for the availability of Infrastructure and Applications.
- Well conversant on SolarWinds.
- Ensure the continuity of IT services by proactively discovering, collecting, and monitoring infrastructure, analyzing performance, resolving failures and restoring the impacted services, and identifying events that could cause failures. All environments of the company’s IT landscape will be managed and monitored. This includes UAT, SIT, and Development and Production environment.
- All devices physically hosted at the DC or any of the company’s locations are to be monitored 24/7.
- Monitoring and remote management of CPE is in scope to isolate ISP-related issues. The inventory of network devices hosted at BU DC is available in Part 7.0. Remotely monitor and manage these devices along with the IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring systems and responding accordingly to system alerts (informational, warning, and critical) such as system-generated alerts (SNMP Traps).
- SP must develop and document monitoring, alerting, and escalation procedures that meet the company’s requirements and adhere to defined policies that will be reviewed and approved by the company.
- Provide regular monitoring and reporting of component performance, availability, utilization, and efficiency.
- Timely recommendation to avoid IT resources bottlenecks.
- Monitoring IT Services 24/7 through monitoring tools which include and are not limited to: Network Monitoring Solutions, Application Performance Management, SCOM.
- SP is response for logging incidents in ITSM and with ISP for the network circuit issues and following up until it is resolved.
What you need
- 8-10 years of experience required.
- Excellent Management and Leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Good communication skills.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.