VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
As Talent Lead you will be developing and implementing a rigorous sourcing strategy designed to identify & hire the best candidates across a variety of functions and creating a stable pipeline of high-quality talent. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the overall candidate experience from hiring to onboarding. You will partner with the hiring managers and advise them on talent frameworks and manage their recruiting needs in a proactive and efficient manner.
· Coordinate with the hiring managers and stakeholders to understand & plan the organization-wide staffing requirements.
· Develop a full-cycle recruitment process including job assessments, requisitions, candidate screening criteria, and selection.
· Provide meaningful insights on the external market, talent availability, sourcing strategies, and best talent practices to improve the overall talent acquisition process and its effectiveness and efficiency.
· Lead employer branding initiatives.
· Leverage social media, internet posting boards, and networking to attract & source the best talent.
· Establish and maintain a healthy candidate pipeline that consistently produces a high volume talent successfully passing the screening process and internal requirements.
· Oversee people operations, employee engagement and compensation & benefits team.
· Partner with Functional Directors to understand current talent and diversity gaps across business functions and develop customized attraction and engagement strategies that drive positive impact to the business.
· Manage the talent acquisition team.
What you need
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration with at least 4+ years of experience & demonstrated expertise in technical recruitment.
· Deep understanding of talent acquisition, sourcing strategies & performance-based hiring best practices.
· Strong ability to network, build relationships with & influence stakeholders.
· Prior experience and proficiency in ATS utilization, LinkedIn Recruiter and other CRM and social media channels which enable both active talent mobility and proactive sourcing of passive talent.
· Ability to maintain relationships with candidates and internal business partners.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills combined with strong presentation and organizational abilities.
· Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality.
· Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.