Product Compliance Officer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Platform EngineeringApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
Visionx is looking for a Product compliance officer who will be responsible for ensuring that the company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies. In short, the incumbent will be responsible for making sure that their employer plays by the rules.
As a Product compliance officer, you will be also responsible for managing the compliant process and system by responding to customers; initiating, following-up and resolving investigations through to the conclusion; determining the impact on operations and making recommendations as necessary. You will also lead and manage the Validation Program throughout the process and coordinate validation activities among different departments. Your responsibilities will include managing the complaint process system and the Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) process for the business
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Act as the main contact for compliance related inquiries, coordinating information between internal teams, clients & regulators
· Coordinate scheduled audits required by regulatory entities
· Track and manage regulatory product changes with clients
· Research and develop information to verify facts as submitted on technical change management to regulators
· Ensure that the database and all product certification files remain current and organized
· Manage the archiving system for compliance records, ensuring that files are organized and easily accessible for recall
· Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
· Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
· Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organization
· Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
· Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
What you need
· 4+ years of experience as a Product Compliance Officer or a Technical Project Manager within the software industry
· Experience in ISO 27001, GDPR and HIPPA Compliance
· Critical thinking, problem identification, and resolution skills
· Detail-orientation with strong time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
· Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel
· Capable of successfully executing projects and finishing to completion with minimal supervision
· Strong communication skills and be capable of communicating in a professional manner across the organization and client base
· Experience monitoring, managing and updating activities and tasks in a tracking system
· A solid understanding of the confidential nature of regulatory activities
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.