Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Platform EngineeringApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are looking for an innovative Solutions Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. You will be responsible for analysis and design of secure, scalable, cost-efficient cloud infrastructure and solutions, working with various teams to optimize development and deployment and informing stakeholders about the technical decisions and their impact on the business. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
· Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
· Resolving technical problems as they arise.
· Providing supervision and guidance to development and infrastructure teams.
· Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
· Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
· Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
· Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
· Able to work with various teams, departments and switch between different project and products, working towards a common base line
· Focus on automation, repeatability and traceability
What you need
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
· Proven experience in engineering and solution architecture design (AWS Preferred)
· Previous project management experience is advantageous.
· Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
· Efficient communication skills
· Strong organizational and leadership skills.
· Current understanding of best practices regarding cloud system security measures
· Experience with designing solutions that minimize RTO and RPO.
· Experience with serverless architectures
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.