VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
You have exceptional analytical skills, a passion for teamwork and innovation. That passion doesn’t stop at the code base but extends to the product and the impact that it has on your customers. You have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons. Your engineering skills and emphasis on best development and security practices flourish in an environment where things move quickly.
You are a problem-solver, think out of the box, pay attention to details, and ready to hustle.
· Work in cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO
· Work on AWS Serverless Lambda functions
· Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
· Develop APIs using REST architecture
· Develop both SQL and NoSQL databases Queries
· Be proficient in understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Git Flow)
· Work in agile development methodologies and practices
· Work on implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
What You Need
· 5+ years of experience as a NodeJS engineer
· Ability to interact with system architects, product owners and to communicate, understand and deliver on requirements in a product-focused manner
· Cloud-hosted microservices development in NodeJS
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Strong knowledge of patterns, standards, and security best practices
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of the quality assurance process and writing unit tests for the application
· Good analytical and algorithmic developments are essential
· BS/MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.