Computer Vision Engineer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Product EngineeringApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
As a Computer Vision Engineer you would help us to create and improve our products. You would need exceptional skills in programming and also have knowledge of data science and software engineering. You are always on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Development and optimization of state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep Learning frameworks, covering computer vision, object detection and localization.
· Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
· Distribute the model training and inference into multi-node systems, allowing scalable optimization and performance.
· Design and enable next generation deep learning systems.
· Perform Data Cleansing Data preparation through Digital Image Processing.
· Work on change detection algorithms (background subtraction etc)
· Documentation and formulation of report and work progress to management and clients.
· Articulate the model performance and evaluation/results through ROC curves and evaluation matrix.
· Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8 etc.
· Follow the Agile methodology (Sprints) and daily stand-ups.
What you need
· Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience)
· 2+ years of experience in the following area: Background in DL and ML algorithms and model development.
· 2 years of experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problem
· To be an excellent software developer, with mid-to-high level proficiency in Python and related frameworks
· Solid understanding of traditional computer vision algorithms
· Experience designing and developing professional software using Python, C++.
· Solid understanding of computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation, 3D reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification
· Fluency and experience in Python, OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas.
· Proficiency with at least one DL, ML frameworks (eg. TensorFlow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker) is highly required.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.