VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
· Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS.
· Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
· Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers by using practices followed by Babel & Webpack.
· Must have the ability to develop and customize Magento modules.
· Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components.
· Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
What you need
· 3+ years of experience working as a ReactJS Developer.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing and maintaining e-commerce sites with Content management systems (i.e. Magento).
· Designing and Maintaining Databases in MySQL.
· Strong PHP Concepts.
· Proficiency in using HTML5 and CSS3.
· Experience in responsive and adaptive web design and designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile).
· Familiarity with code versioning tools.
· Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge the status quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset set us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.