VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the e-commerce platform. You will create and/or modify moderately complex solutions that meet the expectations of stakeholders. You will also have a thorough knowledge of the entire system and work with product, engineering, QA and other teams in the organization to deliver the best e-commerce experience to the customers.
· Work with engineers and other cross-functional teams like Product Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet e-commerce market needs.
· Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load
· Create and maintain application documentation as required
· Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time-critical environment
· Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
· Develop industry and product technical expertise
What you need
· 3+ years of experience working as a ReactJs Developer.
· Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
· Worked on cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO.
· Used APIs and understand HTTP and REST architecture.
· Have strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· 2+ years of experience developing REST APIs and RESTful Web Services
· Experience with Solr is a plus.
· Test-Driven Development experience/exposure with technologies like Junit, Mockito, JMeter or similar
· Experience with CI/CD technologies.
· Exposure to the fundamentals of responsive application design
· Experience working with open source technologies
· Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology
· Familiarity with Quality Assurance methodologies
· Exposure to continuous integration
· Experience working with 3rd party partners
· Experience working directly with non-IT business partners
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.