Full Time | Islamabad,PK | Product EngineeringApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We’re looking for passionate iOS Developer to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, SwiftUI, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit is also required.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Design, Maintain and build applications for the iOS platform.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Code optimization and refactoring.
· Propose and build scalable product/platform design & architecture.
· Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product, the Apple framework and client requirements.
· Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
· Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
· Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
· Incorporate best practices into application development
What you need
· BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
· 2-4 years of strong iOS development experience.
· Experience with SwiftUI as the entire application is built using SwiftUI.
· Hands-on experience with Swift, Cocoa, and XCode.
· Experience in implementing complex and intuitive UX designs.
· Good command over resolving memory corruption and threading issues (Address Sanitiser, Thread Sanitiser, Zombie Objects).
· Experience in implementing and optimizing Google’s MLKit.
· Familiarity with taking on an existing app and fully optimizing it.
· Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
· Experience with delivering design animations.
· Experience with event analytics including the use of Firebase.
· Experience with Implementation modals (iPhone X).
· Must have used Git, and Sketch.
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex development environment.
· Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, JUnit / TestNG.
· Good understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns.
· Excellent communication skills in English and documentation skills
· Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.