VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
As a Performance Engineer, you would help us to construct and develop testing scripts and automation using performance engineering strategies. That will assist us to improve system performance and reliability as well as analyze performance issues and provide solutions.
· Design, develop and build performance testing scripts and automation.
· Execute system performance testing in multiple systems and environments.
· Deliver comprehensive performance testing reports and make recommendations to appropriate cross-functional teams.
· Collaborate with technical leads, architects, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify, and ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
· Diagnose and solve complex problems and provide detailed technical analysis.
· Provide technical assistance during code reviews to ensure adherence to established coding and architectural standards.
What you need
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, with at least 4+ years of experience
· Experience with performance testing tools (JMeter/Silk Performer preferred).
· Experience with Application performance management tools for monitoring and analysis (New Relic Preferred).
· Strong knowledge on log analysis tool Splunk.
· Strong knowledge on Browser-side performance tuning and analysis.
· Knowledge of cloud-based system architecture design.
· Strong knowledge on server-side performance tuning and analysis (spring boot, Java, Nodejs preferred).
· Lead the collaboration effort on performance tuning applications and systems under test.
· Web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, XML/XSLT etc.) preferred
· Knowledge on SQL & NoSQL Dbs.
· Client-Side Performance Testing and Analyzing knowledge (Webpage Test/Sitespeed.io/Selenium/Fiddler preferred).
· Knowledge on Java Heap & thread dumps analysis.
· Strong knowledge on Linux.
· Azure knowledge (preferred) Other Skills or Abilities.
· Ability to work independently.
· Good analytical and algorithmic developments are essential
· BS/MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.