VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
You are a problem-solver, think out of the box, pay attention to details, and ready to hustle.
· Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS.
· Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
· Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Evaluate compatibility of programs with existing communications hardware and software.
· Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
· Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
What you need
· 5+ years of experience working as a ReactJS Developer.
· Experience with electrode.
· Experience with NodeJS, ideally commercially, to create back-end services as well as using it as a development tool.
· Experience in Responsive and Adaptive Web Design and, designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile, etc.)
· Significant experience in using tools like IntelliJ, SVN, Github, JIRA, etc.
· Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
· Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Experience with common front-end development tools.
· A knack for bench-marking and optimization.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
· Experience with working on PostgreSQL and MySQL.
· Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.