VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for an experienced and creative individual to lead a team of AR and VR developers. You will be responsible for implementing and translating design ideas into functional immersive experiences, handle all client meetings and day-to-day operations of the team.
You still love to code and are a tech geek by nature.
· Conceptualize big ideas that will raise the creative bar.
· Transform design ideas into practical experiences.
· Be essential for all projects requiring captivating visual effects.
· Implement, manage and follow an efficient workflow and production pipeline.
· Participate in all aspects of the project life cycle, from design and throughout release.
· Coordinate and work with UX/UI designers, 3D artists and the production teams to achieve goals.
· Working together with the Creative Director.
What you need
· 5 Years + hands-on experience of Unity/C # object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
· Have experience with Java script/WebGL/Three.js.
· Knowledge of designer-developer tools/workflows & 3D models rendering.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.