VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle of our core search project. You will manage the lifecycle from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Your responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release.
You are a problem-solver, think out of the box, pay attention to details, and ready to hustle.
What you need
· 4+ years of in-depth Java development experience
· 2+ years of experience developing REST APIs and RESTful Web Services
· Experience with Solr and experience with elastic search is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
· Test-Driven Development experience/exposure with technologies like Junit, Mockito, JMeter or similar
· Experience with CI/CD technologies.
· Some UI experience (Angular, React, jQuery, or similar)
· Experience with container technologies like Docker
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.