VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are seeking a Product Manager who is responsible for the overall success of a product, from ideation to launch, and beyond. The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of experience in Loyalty and Martech, preferably in the retail space or similar industries. Having the experience of managing loyalty programs is highly preferred.
As a Product Manager, you should understand customer needs, identify market opportunities, define product vision and strategy, create product roadmaps, and work with cross-functional teams to deliver products that meet customer and business objectives. You seek to understand people, global cultures, and customers. Love startup culture.
- Develop future strategies and effectively communicate the recommendations to the executive management.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to ensure efficient delivery of products to market, optimizing resource allocation and minimizing time-to-market.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Collaborate and innovate with cross-functional teams to ideate, craft and launch latest cutting-edge features.
- Manage and solve product release related issues.
- Conduct market analysis by studying the competitive landscape from a strategic business perspective.
- Develop a roadmap by planning and prioritizing deliverables.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
What you need
- Proven work experience of 4-6 years with product management, preferably in tech industry.
- Strong expertise in successful product management, strategy development and its execution throughout the lifecycle.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions.
- Proven ability to build product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate innovations to executive management.
- A solution oriented mindset and a willingness to demonstrate a hands-on approach to work through challenges and deliver results.
- Proficient at collaborating with diverse teams within a matrixed organizational structure to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the retail industry or working with brands that emphasize loyalty programs.
- Demonstrated technical acumen to collaborate closely with the technical team and effectively resolve product-related inquiries.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to envision and formulate future product direction.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.