VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modelling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
As a SAP SuccessFactors Consultant, your role includes hands-on technical work, debugging, system design and configuration, testing, and more. You utilize your expertise to design and configure SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC modules, troubleshoot technical issues, perform system integration, conduct testing, and provide ongoing support. With your experience, you contribute to customization and enhancements, offer training and documentation, and drive continuous improvement. Overall, your responsibilities revolve around delivering successful business operations system implementations, resolving technical challenges, and ensuring client satisfaction within the SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC landscape.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to gather System/Business operations requirements and translate them into system design specifications.
- Configure SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC modules, including organization structures, data models, workflows, business rules, and security settings.
- Conduct system debugging and troubleshooting to resolve technical issues that arise during implementation and support phases for SAP Modules.
- Design and implement SAP system integrations with other enterprise systems using tools like SAP CPI or Dell Boomi.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans to ensure the system meets functional and technical requirements.
- Customize and enhance SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC functionalities through custom reports, workflows, and business rules.
- Provide training and documentation to end-users and administrators on system usage and maintenance.
- Support change management activities, including user adoption, system enhancements, and incident management.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC to provide innovative solutions and continuous improvement.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 12-14 years of experience as a SAP SuccessFactors with SF-EC Consultant.
- Strong technical expertise in SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC modules, with hands-on experience in system design, configuration, and debugging.
- Proficiency in system integration using tools like SAP CPI or Dell Boomi.
- In-depth knowledge of Business development processes and best practices.
- Experience in customizing and enhancing SAP SuccessFactors and SF-EC functionalities.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and team members.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- SAP SuccessFactors certifications are preferred.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.