VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, and Google compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, have a thorough understanding of camera-heavy experiences, including Augmented Reality and Computer Vision, and an active command on Java/Kotlin, Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
You will stay accountable for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of AR Android apps. You will be deployed to building and maintaining our AR Client Product(s).
• Design, maintain, and build applications for the Android platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Code optimization and refactoring.
• Propose, and build of scalable product/platform design & architecture.
• Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product with the Android framework and client requirements.
• Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
• Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
• Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live, and production support.
• Incorporate best practices into the application development.
What you need
• BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
• 5+ years of strong Android development experience.
• Hands-on with Java, Kotlin, and Android Studio.
• Experience implementing complex, and intuitive UX designs.
• Take on an existing app and optimize it fully.
• Event analytics including the use of Firebase.
• Must have used Git and Sketch.
• Sound knowledge of STLC / SDLC lifecycle.
• Demonstrable track record of delivering stable and on-time releases of complex products.
• Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum.
• Strong communication skills.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.