VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000, as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT, addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are seeking a motivated and engaged individual to join us as a Senior SQL Database Administrator.
- Installation, Configuration, and Upgradation of SQL Server/Applying Service Packs change as per the company’s guidelines (including the DR site).
- Service packs management and database upgrades and revisions based on the IT policies.
- SQL Server Replication Designing SQL Server Systems and Implement
- Data migration and Integrity activities (SSIS, SQL Server Migration Assistant).
- SQL Server native HA (High Availability) and Disaster Recovery (DR) according to company RTO/RPO.
- Installation of HIDS agents, monitoring agents, and event logs analyzers.
- Management of database backup (full, differential, transaction log, tail log).
- Partial/full data/database instance restoration.
- Point of contact for interfacing with support partners.
- Tracking calls to closure when escalated for external support.
- Manage License and Compliance.
What you need
- 8-10 years of experience and should have managed SQL DB version 2012/ 2019.
- Must have used tools like SolarWinds DPA for DB fine-tuning.
- Should have deployed ‘always-on’ instances and be hands-on in setting up Cluster environments
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.