Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a mindset obsessed with client success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients build custom digital products and solutions backed by emerging technologies stack to (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life to value each moment and person they interact. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
We’re looking for a 3D artist who would be responsible for creating virtual worlds and models. You will be working in a team with lots of other talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling and texturing programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
You’re Awesome because you have
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience
· Experience working in Cinema4D, 3DsMax, Photoshop.
· Understanding to create or modify 3D models based on the object and its use.
· Expertise to create or modify Models/textures based on the object and its use.
· Knowledge to define the types and number of textures to produce with technical leads and in keeping with the project’s technical constraints (number of layers, available memory, pixel ratios, etc.).
· Strong experience in optimizing the 3D models and textures that are produced.
· Knowledge of PBR texturing
· Excellent experience of different rendering pipelines
· Awareness of the objects and environments created by modellers, level artists and level designers in order to support planning the work.
· Proactive approach in exchanges with the modelling and level artist teams in order to adapt the Models/textures to their needs and constraints.
· High understanding of Mesh topology and 3D modeling standards
· Ability to carry out all other related tasks.
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us:
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.