AWS Cloud Engineer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zones to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad, Pakistan.
As a AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be reporting to infrastructure. As part of the new build projects you will own the AWS based cloud operations including but not limited architecture design, development, compliance and evaluation.
You should be leading and managing all the DevOps related activities and access control for AWS based resources.
- Work with peers and product managers to design, develop, integrate and deploy virtual infrastructure in public and private cloud environments
- Cloud infrastructure deployment - design, operate, and optimize new and existing production environments
- Develop and integrate monitoring, management and reporting services.
- Research new technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to decrease costs, and increase performance
- Utilize common cloud technologies like VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Application Load Balancing, and regionally distributed EC2 instances
- Responsible development and integration of infrastructure end-to-end, designs, standards, processes, practices and tools supporting cloud solutions
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and enterprise standards
- Minimum of 2-3 years, or equivalent, experience with cloud
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Stack - EC2, VPC
- Networking (VPC Gateway, Route53, ELB/ALB/NLB)
- Serverless Architecture (AWS Lambda, API Gateway)
- Google Cloud
- Azure Cloud
- Strong cloud design and development knowledge
- Experience with standard programming language, i.e., Python, JS, Bash
- Active AWS certification (AWS Solutions Architect preferred)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Microservices architecture
- Strong understanding of Data Centre Architectures, Infrastructure, Operations of highly virtualized heterogeneous environments
Qualification and Competencies Required
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.