Full Stack Developer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
The Full stack developer will partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the e-commerce platform. This position mainly focuses on building SEO (search engine optimization) solutions to bring organic traffic from search engines like Google and Bing.
You will create and/or modify moderately complex solutions that meet the expectations of stakeholders. They have a thorough knowledge of the entire system and work with product, engineering, QA and other teams in the organization to deliver best e-commerce experience to the customers. In addition to this, you will also:
- Design, develop and support various SEO related software components throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet e-commerce market needs.
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load
- Create and maintain application documentation as required
- Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
- Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- 5+ years of full software development life cycle experience including the ability to perform independent analysis
- 3+ years of experience developing backend applications in Node.JS ES5 and ES6
- Experience using different types of unit testing frame work like Jest and Enzyme
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like Couch Base and Mongo and knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, DB2)
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Excellent team player who can drive a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications, ability to establish effective working relationships with team members and cross functional teams
- Self-driven, able to work independently or within a team setting
- Results oriented and adaptable
- Exposure to the fundamentals of responsive application design
- Experience working with open source technologies
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration
- Experience working with 3rd party partners
- Experience working directly with non-IT business partners
- Having SEO (Search Engine optimization) knowledge is plus
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.