Full Stack Developer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing digital products and AI company headquartered in New York City. We are a "mindset-first" company with a unique business model and a mission to not only deliver outstanding digital products for their global customers but to pioneer a new operating model that promotes the collaboration of people across borders to establish win-win partnerships.
VisionX between its New York and Islamabad offices has developed and deployed digital products across the globe for many renowned brands including but not limited to Staples (USA), McDonald's (USA), New Balance (USA), Ingram Micro (USA), We Work (USA & International), and Emaar (UAE). VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and in the process of activating digital health initiatives in Pakistan through its CSR initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our customers, our company, and, most importantly, understand life to value each moment and the person they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
The Full stack developer will partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the e-commerce platform.
You will create and/or modify moderately complex solutions that meet the expectations of stakeholders. They have a thorough knowledge of the entire system and work with product, engineering, QA and other teams in the organization to deliver best e-commerce experience to the customers. In addition to this, you will also:
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet e-commerce market needs.
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load
- Create and maintain application documentation as required
- Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
- Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- 2+ years of experience working as a ReactJs Developer.
- Worked on cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO.
- Used APIs and understand HTTP and REST architecture.
- Have strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- 1+ years of in-depth Java development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing REST APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Solr is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Test-Driven Development experience/exposure with technologies like Junit, Mockito, JMeter or similar
- Experience with CI/CD technologies.
- Exposure to the fundamentals of responsive application design
- Experience working with open source technologies
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration
- Experience working with 3rd party partners
- Experience working directly with non-IT business partners
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about execution of similar principles at your prior job or in your daily life.
1.We are customer obsessed
2.We are optimistic
3.We dive deep
4.We are minimalists
5.We seek to understand
6.We are self-aware
7.We take ownership
8.We respect each other
9.We win as a team
10.We give back to our community
Why choose us.
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.